Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New day


Huh!!!It been a while, nothing much to do recently. I only need to go to uni once a week...so i decide to start again on my new blog but i don't know what to write LOL...need to get some reference from my friend who are blog master. I will start to write like a diary, today i got to pull over by a police patrol. However i didn't feel any shock because driving a modification will definitely get pull over by a patrol in some day. Ok first, the dude turn on a siren and i just pull aside, stop the engine and step out from the car, took out my license card as usual to wait for him to ask. Haha i have quite a little experience like this back to my original country. "Obey the rules" always do, Yes sir what the problem? Ur exhaust sound is too loud!! =.=!! haha as expected, u will say that. Sorry sir i will change it tmr....BLA BLA BLA with the officer for about 20 mins, i have no idea what we chit chat about.

The V8 holden is very powerful, when the time i saw him far from behind i was thinking of running away but he is coming fast, and i know he is coming for me, than i just slow down waiting for him. Ha! as expected he turn the siren. If back to my country, if i saw them far back behind me i will definitely run first, the dude cant catch me, Proton Waja 1.6...hundread Horse power also not enough want to beat my 200 hp 2.0 turbo volvo...haha...........but here not dare to do...if caught cannot bride them.

But i like the holden .....

No comments: